Welcome to the Asterisk-Soap project
Asterisk-Soap is an extensible SOAP (Web services) API with the goal to create and support all Asterisk configuration features.
It's mainly feature is to provide a framework between asterisk core api and multi-platform frontends.
See also the asterisk-web project.
Current Features (0.0.1-alpha)
No release out yet.
Get the sources
To check out the source code using svn, use the following command:
svn checkout http://dev.account.fr/svn/asterisk-soap/trunk/ asterisk-soap
How you can help
Simply by using this software and spreading the word about it !
You can also submit bugs and patch using the tickets link above.
- Philippe Besse: Developer
- Christophe Courtaut: Developer
- Ludovic Fauvet: Developer / Project leader
Flavien Finel: Developer
- Fabien Gasser: Developer
- Nicolas Lemoine: Developer / Group leader
- Charles-Hubert Sebilo: Developer